- About Lordco:
- Alternators & Starters
- Batteries, Battery Chargers & Battery Testers
- Bearings & Seals
- Brakes (calipers, pads, rotors & more)
- Chassis (arms, joints, links, rods, stabilizers & more)
- Filters (air, cabin, fuel, oil & more)
- Pumps (water & fuel)
- Headlights (LED, HID, halogen & sealed beams)
- RV, camper, and boat parts and accessories
- Industry-leading tools for the trade in the Body Shop Division
- A wide range of chemicals and cleaners, including acetone, oils, paints, and sealants
- Engine parts to improve performance or extend engine life
- Aftermarket parts and accessories for high-performance vehicles
- Tools for both professional and home use, including popular brands like Milwaukee, Jet Tools, EZ Red, 3M, and more.
Founded in 1974 by Roy Lord and Ed Coates, Lordco Auto Parts started as a small auto parts store in Maple Ridge, British Columbia. Their commitment to quality parts and exceptional customer service quickly earned them a stellar reputation in the community, leading to the expansion of Lordco locations across the province.
In 1980, Ed took full ownership of the business and continued to grow its presence in BC. In 2014, Ed passed away, and his family, including his wife Marlyn and their children, founded the Ed Coates Memorial Foundation to honor his legacy. They remain integral members of Lordco Auto Parts' Executive Leadership Team, upholding Ed's values and principles.
From a modest 900-square-foot beginning, Lordco has become Canada's largest privately held automotive parts distributor and Western Canada's biggest distributor and retailer of aftermarket parts and accessories. They now boast over 80 store locations, seven centralized distribution centers, a substantial delivery fleet, and a vast inventory of over 360,000 part numbers. They proudly serve customers in Western Canada while actively supporting the communities in which they operate.
A great service is our promise.